The conference programme will be available in early January 2019.
Conference evening event
Thursday, 6 June at 7:00 p.m.
The evening will start with a guided tour of Nancy’s mediaeval city: you will discover the medieval and renaissance old town as well as Place Stanislas and Place de la Carrière, which date back to the XVIIIth century, and which were inscribed on UNESCO’s world heritage list in 1983.
This will be followed by dinner in the prestigious halls of the old government palace, which also dates back to the XVIIIth century, and from which the Arc Héré and Place Stanislas can be seen.
- 7:00 p.m.: rendezvous at Place Stanislas, in front of the statue
- 7:15 p.m.: start of the guided tour, in small groups, with tour guides
- 8:15 p.m.: dinner at the government palace
- Abstract submission deadline
31 October 2018
Call for papers
- Notification to authors
15 December 2018
- Early bird registration deadline
15 April 2019
5 to 7 June 2019